In honor of her 12 weeks, I've decided to start an update series that will document her milestones every four weeks. I'm so excited to note all of her changes!
At 12 weeks, Lily...
- weighs: 15ish pounds? Well, her last appointment was at 8 weeks, and back then she weighed a whopping 12.7 pounds, so I'm taking a wild guess and saying somewhere around 15 pounds. She's our little chunker and I couldn't be happier about it.
- does: she smiles! Laughs! And coos, a ton!
- loves: slingin' it with mama. Lily is also very into her Bumbo at the moment, as well as her little swing at daycare. And, as always, she sure does love herself some booby!
- hates: her carseat, still. Also, her aspirator.
- can: bear a surprising amount of weight on her chubby little legs. She can also hold her head up all on her own.
Happy 12 weeks, my sweet girl. You've made my dreams come true.