white lilies of the valley
Okay, it's been a while since I've written one of these post, and I have the most to be grateful for now than I ever have. So let's get to it already.
This week, I am most grateful for...
- Our beautiful baby girl. Lily Aviv is so perfect and lovely in every way and thank God, she is seemingly happy and healthy. She has already brought our family indescribable amounts of joy and sometimes, I still can't believe she's ours to keep!
- My dad and his family for visiting us in San Antonio last weekend. Of course, they were over the moon for Lily and as an added bonus, they offered to babysit both Ryland and Lily for a few hours while Carl and I enjoyed our first adult night out together in months. It was a great time.
- Carl. For continuing to be a rock star in every way.
- My breasts! Ha! Breastfeeding has been such a rewarding experience for Lily and me and I am just loving all the bonding time. It feels really good to be able to nurture our daughter in this way and I know she's getting all she needs directly from my body.
- My pedicure. Okay, this one is kind of silly, but boy, did it feel amazing to (finally!) treat myself to a pedi this week. It had been far too long.